I want a clear with red flake

Apocalipsis
My Location: Puerto Rico

I want a clear with red flake

Post by Apocalipsis » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:47 pm

Hey guys, I have a customer he's looking to do a sylver base with a red flake, he emphasized that he really wants to see the flake. Im looking for a clear that has the red flake already incorporated in the powder. I've been looking but haven't found anything specific yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Im trying to avoid buying flake and adding it to the powder just cause of my lack of experience with doing so.

Harleydad
My Location:

Re: I want a clear with red flake

Post by Harleydad » Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:05 am

I guess I'm not quite sure what end result your customer is looking for, how big of a flake? There is a Red Starlight, but not sure quite sure it will hit the mark for ya. https://powder365.com/product/red-starlight/

Mixing flake into powder is not that difficult. The pic I posted is the Starlight Red.....
StarlightRedBottle3 [640x480].jpeg
StarlightRedBottle3 [640x480].jpeg (235.71 KiB) Viewed 92 times
I love my country, but fear my Government

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations - James Madison

Cre0le
My Location: Colorado

Re: I want a clear with red flake

Post by Cre0le » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:55 pm