my new gun is in route

RideIndustries
My Location: Canada

Re: my new gun is in route

Post by RideIndustries » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:32 pm

surfer24 wrote: I highly doubt the air controller is made by many company's in the US. I'm sure they can find cheap Chinese crap out there but even that would take some time and I am pretty sure that P365 would not want to tarnish their product with crap. Having dealt with Don and Cindy I can say that the customer is their #1 priority.
:lol: You clearly aren't aware that these guns are from China and then modified in the US are you? So now after knowing this do you think these guns are crap now since they're from China, or is your opinion on Chinese made stuff going to suddenly change?

I've had stuff delivered from China to Canada within 10 days, so this myth of people thinking it takes months to cross the ocean has no truth to it. It may take weeks or months before a company feels it has a large enough order to place etc, but the time to transport the product isn't what makes it take forever.

I understand that companies run into problems every now and then, it's to be expected, however there is a reasonable amount of time to wait before finding a different solution to the problem. I've had my share of waiting weeks on end on ordered products before (not from here) and the excuses are always the same, 9 times out of 10 the blame is passed onto the supplier. It just seems all to common that places will say "it'll be here in about a week" when they know it'll be 3 to 4 weeks before it arrives.

sw bill
My Location: grand rapids michiga

Re: my new gun is in route

Post by sw bill » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 am

Got a UPS tracking number. :P :P. This time its really on the way. Will be here on Tuesday
Check us out on Facebook. Slacker garage shop SgS