where to buy new pro guns?

Support & testimonies for Powder365 powder coating guns
pavetim
My Location: japan

where to buy new pro guns?

Post by pavetim » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:08 pm

I have been looking a lot and not sure if it's true but I read on here that the Parker 8500 goes for $3500 new, doubt that's true but was wondering where can I look in the webs to buy one. I really haven't seen much of anything. Seen a couple sites that swell Gema but really not much.

WiseAssYT
My Location: Leaps ahead of you

Re: where to buy new pro guns?

Post by WiseAssYT » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:13 pm

These aren't things your gonna find on just any website , contact Parker ionics through their site and john cole the president will get you in touch with the closest rep to you.

I think the Parker gx8500 was on sale for $3695.in a hopper model the month it was released

pavetim
My Location: japan

Post by pavetim » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Wow under $4k ill have to call the rep

teamdooracer
My Location:

Post by teamdooracer » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Parker 8500 is 5200 for boxfeed and 4300 for hopper.

MatadorMkV
My Location: Pennsylvania

Post by MatadorMkV » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm

Yeah,
Call them and find out who the rep is in your area. Mine is Mike Nugent.

One thing about Parker's pricing though...

Unless things have changed over the last couple of years, that rock bottom price is just for the unit with possibly "less" tech support/training. Also, there are upgrades that are available for the base Parker units...various tips, powder pumps, Codeflex tubing, etc. What I'm trying to say is, call them and weigh all of your options.

I really love my GX7500 with the small fluidized hopper and really love the support of all of the people at Parker Ionics...John, Mike, and Chuck. They are great help and someone is ALWAYS there. Told this story before, but I was having a problem on a Sunday with a job I had to get out and a tech walked me through setting a pot on the main circuit board on a Sunday! Not sure you're gonna get that kind of support elsewhere.

As someone here (Duke I think) pointed out, the pro guns work so much better with all of their bells and whistles, but with those bells and whistles comes a bit of a learning curve that can be overwhelming at first.

I purchased the 7500 series because I'm more of an analog kind of guy...whereas the 8500's are digital. One thing about the 8500 is that you can adjust KV's and Ua independently...so I'm told.

The 7500 varies Ua with part/gun distance on it's own.