Pro gun

Support & testimonies for Powder365 powder coating guns
gloverdaniel
My Location: 38257

Pro gun

Post by gloverdaniel » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:50 am

I've read. Then read some more and more and want some help with a finalized choice. I'm upgrading from a EW dual voltage to a pro gun. I've narrowed it down to some but want input concerning my experience which is only 2 years self taught and never having used a pro gun. I'm looking for simplicity and ease of use vs. unlimited settings and complications. I'm a fast learner and can teach myself about anything. Anyhow...the ones I've narrowed it down to are:

Gema Easytronic
Gema Optitronic
Gema Optiflex 1
Redline NC301D
Intellicoat 2-n-1

I've found each if these in my price range. Thank you for any and all help.

Miller821
My Location: Carbondale, IL

Re: Pro gun

Post by Miller821 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Are you looking at buying new or used? If you haven't already, reach out to your local GEMA rep and see if they can bring any of those units by to you for a demo. I can't really speak to any of those as I only have experience with the OptiFlex 2, but what I can say is that the leap to a pro gun can be nerve racking for the amount of money that you will spend, but it is hands down one of the best investments you can make.

gloverdaniel
My Location: 38257

Re: Pro gun

Post by gloverdaniel » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Not sure we have a local rep here lol I'm in a very small town and nearest big city is 50 miles away. I'm looking for either used or refurbished. I haven't saved enough for new. It is definitely nerve racking trying to figure out what I think I can teach myself with all the adjustments.