Ask Powder 365

News from Powder 365, New products, Specials
boredinhawaii
My Location:

Re: Ask Powder 365

Post by boredinhawaii » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Hello everyone, Do you have a color match to antifreeze green? or is that something that would have to be custom ordered? ( the customer that i need this for is really picky, could i send a paint chip to you to help match it?)
Last edited by boredinhawaii on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another drink." —W.C. Fields

SCOTTRODS
My Location:

Post by SCOTTRODS » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 pm

SHOCKER YELLOW is the antifreeze green. If you'd like the same color in a Metallic,... use the Granny Smith Green Dormant.

See photos of my work at
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/terrellster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788886297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EMAIL scott@scottrodspc.com

boredinhawaii
My Location:

Post by boredinhawaii » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:31 pm

I was looking at that one today (the granny smith). I went ahead and ordered 1/2Lbs for show and tell but ....I am still concerned b/c of how picky he is. (its for his show Manx buggy)
"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another drink." —W.C. Fields

SCOTTRODS
My Location:

Post by SCOTTRODS » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:18 pm

boredinhawaii wrote:I was looking at that one today (the granny smith). I went ahead and ordered 1/2Lbs for show and tell but ....I am still concerned b/c of how picky he is. (its for his show Manx buggy)
Oh,... now that Sux..... I am in the planning stages of my Dune Buggy (Fiberglass Manx Style Forgery) and I am planning on using the Shocker Yellow and some Bentley Blue for the colors that say "Look at me". Great colors nonetheless.... Gitcha some of the Bentley Blue and sit that side by side with the Granny Smith and You'll be blown away,... as your customer might be also. (Don't forget some clear to shoot over the Granny Smith,.... it requires the clear to get the right color from it,.... it looks like sparkle pea soup until you clear it,... then BAM!)

See photos of my work at
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg6/terrellster/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788886297" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EMAIL scott@scottrodspc.com

boredinhawaii
My Location:

Post by boredinhawaii » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:16 pm

(Don't forget some clear to shoot over the Granny Smith,.... it requires the clear to get the right color from it,.... it looks like sparkle pea soup until you clear it,... then BAM!)[/quote]

Thanks, that's the best description I have ever heard.lol . I just ordered some so (we) will find out. again thanks for the help.

boredinhawaii
My Location:

Post by boredinhawaii » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 pm

I am still waiting for his opinion. he walked away with the sample panel with a smile so here's hoping.. Thanks for your help it looks really cool on the panel. I am looking around for things to PC anti-freeze green now! :D

boredinhawaii
My Location:

Post by boredinhawaii » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Okay, I found the thread again :geek: .Is there a hazmat fee for shipping ceramic liquids to Hawaii? and is there a special for this month if I spend/purchase a certain amount of $$/stuff?

Swedevil
My Location:

Post by Swedevil » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 am

boredinhawaii wrote:Okay, I found the thread again :geek: .Is there a hazmat fee for shipping ceramic liquids to Hawaii? and is there a special for this month if I spend/purchase a certain amount of $$/stuff?
Go to http://www.powder365.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . There is a special that shows as soon as you load it about spending $50 and $100 and getting a free lbs of black texture or almond.

boredinhawaii
My Location:

Post by boredinhawaii » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

:lol: I swear that wasn't there yesterday.... :oops:

Swedevil
My Location:

Post by Swedevil » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:52 pm

boredinhawaii wrote::lol: I swear that wasn't there yesterday.... :oops:
it was. But I noticed it's there some times I go and some times it's not...