Ask Powder 365

News from Powder 365, New products, Specials
nixlux
My Location:

Re: HELP Cindy, Shelly or Don, I need urgent pricing

Post by nixlux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Thanks for the chat Cindy. Probably easier to call you guys :lol: I'll hear from you soon

Oh and can you move this to the right thread. I thought i was in the right place hahaha
Temporary non coater

Cindy
Site Admin
My Location:

Re: Ask Powder 365

Post by Cindy » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 pm

It was great to talk with you too mate :D We will see what we can do & shoot you an e-mail ;)
http://powder365.com/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Call us Toll Free
1-706-716-2819
http://powder365com.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Harleydad
My Location:

Post by Harleydad » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:05 pm

Signal Red is the name for RAL 3001. You would have to cross reference the Aussie standards to the ASTM standards here.
It appears that the AS2700 is just a color variation standard and the other just the requirements for a fushion bonded epoxy.
I love my country, but fear my Government

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations - James Madison

jtsmith
My Location: Humboldt, KS

Post by jtsmith » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Do you work on Friday? Nobody answered the phone, I need to know when my order will ship please :D

Edit, last minute email stating my order had shipped. I guess that means someone does indeed work there on Friday. :!:
You oughtta see what's in my garage, man is she hot!

jtsmith

Post by jtsmith » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Why does the products website have to suck so bad?

I cannot log in, I know I had the correct password, still no go. So, I submit for a new password. Waited for email, which doid not come so I placed an order as a guest.

I then get an email confiorming the order. 30 minutes later here comes the "reset password" email

I tried the new password and it says wrong password.

Is powder365 run by pros, or is this a side business for them? I've sent private messages to "cindy" only to have them ignored. What gives here?

edit, I see I still have no response to the above post either. Hello? Is this the ask powder365 sub section? Am I talking to a wall?

jtsmith

Post by jtsmith » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Hmm, wonders if it is something I said or did?
Are you guys buying powder from this outfit or just using the forum?

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Post by duke46 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:59 pm

jtsmith wrote:Hmm, wonders if it is something I said or did?
Are you guys buying powder from this outfit or just using the forum?
It is not as it was for sure and that is kind of why guys have left the forum but then there are a lot of guys and even some that has left answering questions so I will stay and help are piss someone off as normal and I am also on the Face Book one that has it good points and get answers real quick but don't try to find an older post unless you are just damn lucky. FB is in no way a forum.

Cindy and Harley Dad and Juan will sometimes jump in and help or just make a post but not to often sorry to say. But Don has like just stepped out of the picture powder wise.

A for as buying powder from them than there are some that do but most are buying from APP and the NIC but guys are getting so pissed at NIC that even them are looking at powders that APP has. His prices a fair and shipping is fast and cheap. $6.99 for 1 lb up to 55 so try and beat that and not going to happen. The owner of APP is Matt and was in charge when PBTP was the place to buy powders before Jessie close the GA site ( now 365 if you remember) Now he is after them all I guess and doing real well. Supper guy and have known him for many years. You maybe had talked to him back in the PBTP days???
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;