NITRO FAZE EASY FLOW

News from Powder 365, New products, Specials
dksix
My Location:

Re: NITRO FAZE EASY FLOW

Post by dksix » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Cindy wrote:We are doing research now on our next gun. It will be in that price range, will keep you updated ;)
Is there a time frame in sight?

SSPowderCoating
My Location:

Post by SSPowderCoating » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 pm

Crossley Customs wrote:About to order a Nitro Faze of my very own but was wondering if other than the hardware listed on the website, if there are any set up manuals or instructions that come with the unit. I decided to skip all the $100 and $200 el-cheapo guns and invest in a good one strait out of the gate since I know that if I have any problems then I can get great support here but the videos and possibly downloads take forever on my 26.4k dial-up. Was just curious. Also what is your usual shipping method? Fed-Ex sometimes has trouble finding my house out in the country. Thanks, Kris
UPS is how I usually get my orders including the shipping on the Nitro Faze (should be here Thursday).

Crossley Customs
My Location:

Post by Crossley Customs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks for the reply SS. While I was waiting for a reply, I ordered a new blasting cabinet that should arrive at the freight depot this week. I can only hook up so much equipment at one time so may now have to wait a week to order my gun. I don't want too much equipment sitting idle in the corner of the shop. Working on the air system today with hooking up filters and separators so I can make sure all the air delivery is clean. I know that UPS can find my place out here. Thanks again, Kris

emeraldcoatings
My Location:

Post by emeraldcoatings » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 am

Thought I would post some pictures of the largest job I have coated with the nitro Faze. This bin was coated on the inside and outside. The bin was so heavy, I have to lift it on and off my racking with a forklift. This ended up being a two coat process, with the white being the 2nd coat. The gun had no problems laying down a second coat, cold. When I get back to the shop I will post the settings that I used.
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (37.47 KiB) Viewed 7417 times
1photo.JPG
1photo.JPG (34.42 KiB) Viewed 7417 times

Crossley Customs
My Location:

Post by Crossley Customs » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Just placed my order for my Nitro Faze. Guess I'll see how it all works out in the next few weeks after I get it in and hook everything up. Got a new blaster that should be in Thursday so I guess I'm under the gun to get everything hooked up and set. This week, we went back on 12hr shifts at work due to Toyota visiting and a outside firm so the overtime is going to cut into my "hobby" time but I'll git-r-done some how. No one said that working night shift was easy :| . First of what I hope to be many orders placed with P365. Kris

Erie Metal
My Location:

Post by Erie Metal » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 am

This is the first thing I coated with my nitro faze a few weeks back, excluding sample panels. I had some trouble at first with powder not sticking and tons of back ionization. I realized that I was trying to coat like I was using my ez50 cup gun. I was used to coating fast, kinda close, and shaking the hell out of the gun. Once I started coating much more even and slowed down a ton, it worked awesome. Far less OP than previous. I was also a good 12 inches away from the part. I coated this stand first with red oxide primer (it has cast fittings welded to the frame) with my ez50. Then applied bonded black chrome followed with Diamond acyrlic clear. (Black chrome and Diamond acyrlic applied using Nitro Faze) The flat black is satin black ceramic.
Attachments
DSC00674.JPG
DSC00674.JPG (232.65 KiB) Viewed 7355 times
DSC00671.JPG
DSC00671.JPG (206.27 KiB) Viewed 7355 times
-To be silent, enhances one's own natural ability to observe

http://www.facebook.com/TheErieWorks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wiseguyz
My Location: Fargo, ND

Post by Wiseguyz » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 am

Nice work, and nice addition to your shop! :lol:

Cindy
Site Admin
My Location:

Post by Cindy » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:56 am

Well done :D
http://powder365.com/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Call us Toll Free
1-706-716-2819
http://powder365com.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BeeBob
My Location:

Post by BeeBob » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 am

What'cha cooking in the stills, dark or blonde? :D 8-)

Erie Metal
My Location:

Post by Erie Metal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:20 am

It's not mine, I wish it was though. I did it as a favor for a friend. He bought the materials. I cut, welded, and coated it. I fully expect my labor to be compensated in beer. Believe the first batch is going blonde
-To be silent, enhances one's own natural ability to observe

http://www.facebook.com/TheErieWorks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;