THEKING

Re: NITRO FAZE EASY FLOW

Post by THEKING » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:15 am

+1, we are greatful for all the assistance :D

networkingdude
My Location:

Post by networkingdude » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:27 am

Can anybody post a review of the product that directly compares it with the OLD "King Coat" or PBTP ES02-03 systems. I'm sure there are more people like myself who are on the fence about which gun to buy.

Crossley Customs
My Location:

Post by Crossley Customs » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:29 am

networkingdude wrote:Can anybody post a review of the product that directly compares it with the OLD "King Coat" or PBTP ES02-03 systems. I'm sure there are more people like myself who are on the fence about which gun to buy.

+1 on that one.

emeraldcoatings
My Location:

Post by emeraldcoatings » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Well I can’t speak for the Es03, as I have not used that gun, but I can give a comparison to the King coat gun. As I have used one for a few years and even sold them at one time. When we where looking at setting up a system we wanted something similar to the king coat system. The king coat systems was a good system but it had some issues that needed to be improved. One of the biggest differences is the powder delivery. The pump we have chosen for this system is similar to the ones found on the Wagner system. I have been able to fine tune a small fine spray to a large heavy spray without any burps/surges in the spray pattern. We also upgraded the hoppers to the stainless steel ones seen in the pictures. The Hoppers are 100% made in Canada buy powder 365 Canada. The Nitro Faze blows away the king coat gun in powder delivery with the combination of the upgraded hopper and pump. In addition we have added 0-15 psi gauges, more durable spray gun and more up to date controller board.

All together this gun setup is higher quality then the original king coat gun. I know this because I still have my king coat gun but don’t use it any more.

Maybe someone with the Eso3 can share how there system works and how it differs to some of the videos posted.

THEKING

Post by THEKING » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Please feel free to contact Donald or Andrew directly to ask any questions you may have comparing the guns, if you need Donalds personal cell phone number I will gladly give it to you, just send me a pm :P We are here to serve :D

JHForman
My Location:

Post by JHForman » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 pm

If you wanna ship one to Indiana ill do a side by side with my HS02(original one sold by CC). it has been flawless for over 2 years.

4 Ever Kustoms
My Location:

Post by 4 Ever Kustoms » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm

ok so I got my gun in the mail today, and so far I am still learning. The is the first time we have used something like this besides a hobby gun. I am sure everybody sprays to thier liking and you need to pick up your own knack.

But anyways, I am looking for any pointers anyone might have when it come to doing clear and Candies. second stage always has been a downfall for us.

Thanks in advance.
http://www.4everkustoms.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 Ever Kustoms
My Location:

Post by 4 Ever Kustoms » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Are the hoppers going to be available to purchase seperately?

Thanks again
http://www.4everkustoms.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cindy
Site Admin
My Location:

Post by Cindy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

4 Ever Kustoms wrote:Are the hoppers going to be available to purchase seperately?

Thanks again
Yes the stainless steel hoppers will be available for purchase separately once we are comfortable with our par levels we have in stock ;)
http://powder365.com/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Call us Toll Free
1-706-716-2819
http://powder365com.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

networkingdude
My Location:

Post by networkingdude » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:15 am

Placed my order yesterday! Ordered the Nitro Faze Easy Flow and everything I need to get started today.