Apex Custom Coating Gallery

A forum for Powder 365 customers to show off their work
hjeades
My Location: Pekin, IL

Re: Apex Custom Coating Gallery

Post by hjeades » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:09 am

May have been a pain but damn you sure make them look great!

I see you are still a top notch photographer too.
Harley
Happiness is crusing in your street machine with a big breasted woman and a cold beer!
Definition of a Street Machine: A high horse power vehicle able to burn tires in high gear, & capable of evading high speed pursuit.
Restoration is not just a way of life, it's a way to bring new life. Save a car build a hot rod!
http://www.likenewparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jay V
My Location:

Post by Jay V » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:27 am

Thanks Harley - appreciate it.

You do as well.

People don't realize how much effort it takes to do these wheels. Not sure how or why some guys do them for cheap.

Lately I've been relating the cost to coat a wheel to the cost for a quality tire for the same wheel. People will spend big bucks for tires that last a few years, but don't want to spend about the same for a quality powder coating job that will last much longer.

hjeades
My Location: Pekin, IL

Post by hjeades » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:07 pm

I agree.

What I find with those with that attitude is they bought a car to flash and it takes all their cash to insure it and make the payment. Then after shelling out the money for new tires they got no more. There are some whose priorities are all messed up too.

I always say they need a Chevette not a Corvette.
Harley
Happiness is crusing in your street machine with a big breasted woman and a cold beer!
Definition of a Street Machine: A high horse power vehicle able to burn tires in high gear, & capable of evading high speed pursuit.
Restoration is not just a way of life, it's a way to bring new life. Save a car build a hot rod!
http://www.likenewparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;