Page 3 of 4

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:21 am
by CPC-X
adam wrote:No Todd was there to keep Cindy in line.
So, what you're really saying is that the hot and sweaty Cindy, that we've all come to know and love (no disrespect for BOOM BOOM, hot and sweaty or not, we love your two, uh, I mean 'you too'), NEEDS to be kept in line? And that the only way for this to happen is if The Todd (with my most respectful equal tribute to both "The Donald" and "The Todd" inferred) is by her side?

And a little tribute to the chicks too!:D

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:35 am
by GoldRapt
Harleydad wrote:
GoldRapt wrote:Oddly, none of these open for me in Adobe Reader 9
IS anyone else having the same problem please or is it just me?
Have tried opening them with something else?
Sure did, had to cut and paste into internet explorer. It seems Firefox 4.0.6 doesn't yet have an add on for adobe reader 9

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:41 am
by SCOTTRODS
GoldRapt wrote:
Harleydad wrote:
GoldRapt wrote:Oddly, none of these open for me in Adobe Reader 9
IS anyone else having the same problem please or is it just me?
Have tried opening them with something else?
Sure did, had to cut and paste into internet explorer. It seems Firefox 4.0.6 doesn't yet have an add on for adobe reader 9
I have had nothing but problems using Firefox. I ditched them due to the fact that they don't keep up with my personal Browsing needs. I moved to Google Chrome and have only one issue with it.... and it's related to only one website I use. IE sux worse than all of them, as it's got some major slow downs and all the damn warning bars and "Blocked this" messages..... Sucks to be working with that stuff. The Google chrome was kind of a "I don't really want to download another one, but these browsers are killing me!" kind of thing..... I like it better than all of the rest. I even tried the Safari stuff and it's marginally better than IE, except finding the correct add-ons......UGH!.... Give google chrome a try and see if it does you any good.

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:46 am
by Dano
+1 with IE, Scott.
One of my favorite sites doesn't make cookies that IE likes, or maybe it's the other way around. I went to IE-7 and it's worse. I think Chrome will get another try.

I'm getting tired of the Microsoft guys adding things to 'help me out' that are nothing but a pain in the azz.

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:49 am
by SCOTTRODS
Dano wrote:+1 with IE, Scott.
One of my favorite sites doesn't make cookies that IE likes, or maybe it's the other way around. I went to IE-7 and it's worse. I think Chrome will get another try.

I'm getting tired of the Microsoft guys adding things to 'help me out' that are nothing but a pain in the azz.
It's been said that Bill gates hasn't found a processor he can't slow down......

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:35 pm
by Starrider
CPC-X wrote:
RLG34750 wrote:Cindy is good & powerful...... :lol:
I'm really thinking she's more powerful than she is good - and everybody loves a bad girl :D
Hi, where can I find the video or instructions about the Double oven build that I was told about on facebook Powder Coating?

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:25 am
by duke46
Starrider wrote:
CPC-X wrote:
RLG34750 wrote:Cindy is good & powerful...... :lol:
I'm really thinking she's more powerful than she is good - and everybody loves a bad girl :D
Hi, where can I find the video or instructions about the Double oven build that I was told about on facebook Powder Coating?
It is for sure you are asking this question in the wrong place :( Not sure of the one you are talking about but your post needs to be made in the oven section of this forum.

Best way to find out info if it was posted on this forum is to do a google search Just put in DOUBLE OVEN powder365 Then if lucky you might find it?

I have a double oven but one is setting on top of the other and are used for diff items. The bottom oven is 6" deeper than the top normal one.

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 pm
by olddude
What's the deal with the shaded box with the speedometer looking thing in the middle where the pictures are supposed to be? What am I missing?

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:32 pm
by Cindy
The new forum format does not support some of the older photo apps. Sorry.

Re: Free Downloads

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:30 am
by olddude
Oh thanks, I spent two hours trying to figure out what I was doing wrong :lol: