Problems with racking?

Welcome to Powder 365
Keisha
My Location: 30721

Problems with racking?

Post by Keisha » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Ok so I run a coating department and we are very successful on most things but we keep having a problem with daisy chained parts the very top part always comes out light on the ends in between the first and second part. We've gotten new equipment so it's not guns I've checked ground played with multiple set ups and still can't seem to get it right without manually spraying the parts which the bosses don't want

Crip75
My Location: BC Canada

Re: Problems with racking?

Post by Crip75 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Pictures?
Do not believe all that is on the internet.

Mahatma Gandi

Jay V
My Location:

Post by Jay V » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:00 am

What are the current gun settings?

What color and powder are you using?

Can you check the thickness difference from the top piece to the bottom piece?

Jay V
My Location:

Post by Jay V » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:57 am

WARNING - RANT BELOW!

OK - this is the second time recently that a person has joined, posted a question or problem, then never returned to give additional information or answer questions - and I'm kinda ticked.

Members here take the time to help someone solve a problem, and they can't even answer questions or acknowledge the help. The least they can do is come back to post some info about what eventually solved the problem to help others that may encounter similar issues.

It does happen on all forums, no matter what the subject, and it just makes you want to stopping taking the time to try to help someone out.

Jay

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Post by duke46 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:30 pm

I do agree with you Jay and happens on FB also. What really ticks me off is like the guy here in NC wanting to sell his gun and then I take the time to post it on FB for him and one of the guys that is interested in it but not a member on here but could at least read the post. So I post the info for him so they can get in touch with each other and even send him a PM and I have not seen or heard anything back. :evil: Hell he is the one that wants to sell the damn thing so it looks like I wasted my time maybe? I have not even heard from our guy on FB about it either :(
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;