:lol:

So what’s everyone been up too????

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Re: Aight don’t everybody type at once!

Post by duke46 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:11 pm

COATING COATING COATING what else :lol:

Just SUPER HAPPY that all the info has not been lost :mrgreen:
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Squeakz28
My Location: North of Nashville,

Post by Squeakz28 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:29 pm

I finally got everything up and going. Just really starting to put stuff out there to see if I can't get the ball rolling. Haven't gotten the chance to coat anything for anyone but family and close friends, so I haven't made any money of this adventure yet, but hopefully soon.

hjeades
My Location: Pekin, IL

Post by hjeades » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Goodluck squekz28. Just practice practice practice is the best advice I can give you. The worse scenario you can think of is the one the customer will bring you. Practice will have you prepared.
Harley
Happiness is crusing in your street machine with a big breasted woman and a cold beer!
Definition of a Street Machine: A high horse power vehicle able to burn tires in high gear, & capable of evading high speed pursuit.
Restoration is not just a way of life, it's a way to bring new life. Save a car build a hot rod!
http://www.likenewparts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hjeades

Post by hjeades » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm

ZX10 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:23 pm
:lol:

So what’s everyone been up too????
Work work work....oh and workin on my car finally after 10 years of no time because of work. lol
How about you?
Harley
Happiness is crusing in your street machine with a big breasted woman and a cold beer!
Definition of a Street Machine: A high horse power vehicle able to burn tires in high gear, & capable of evading high speed pursuit.
Restoration is not just a way of life, it's a way to bring new life. Save a car build a hot rod!

Squeakz28
My Location: North of Nashville,

Post by Squeakz28 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 pm

hjeades wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 pm
Goodluck squekz28. Just practice practice practice is the best advice I can give you. The worse scenario you can think of is the one the customer will bring you. Practice will have you prepared.
That's what I'm doing now. Actually, I'm working on trying to get into the cup market for a bit. Didn't really want to jump into that world, but I figured that will give a lot of challenges to try and overcome. Granted, I won't have the salt, grease, oil and who knows what else to learn on, but hopefully it'll be bring in a little bit of income and get me more comfortably with some of the colors that are a pain to get consistent. I'll get a threaded started before long of all the things I'm working on.

ed1966ss
My Location:

Post by ed1966ss » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm

I can't believe the forum is back, thought it was gone forever. Now one more thing to check every day!

hjeades

Post by hjeades » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 pm

Squeakz28 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 pm
hjeades wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:13 pm
That's what I'm doing now. Actually, I'm working on trying to get into the cup market for a bit. Didn't really want to jump into that world, but I figured that will give a lot of challenges to try and overcome. Granted, I won't have the salt, grease, oil and who knows what else to learn on, but hopefully it'll be bring in a little bit of income and get me more comfortably with some of the colors that are a pain to get consistent. I'll get a threaded started before long of all the things I'm working on.
\

Find stuff with lots of angles old bicycle frames metal art style stuff. Something with bars or pipes going different directions and crossing over each other. Thats where black will give you a harder time than any candy can. Cups is a good thing to practice consistent coating techniques. Use plugs for the cups dont coat them on a flat surface.
Harley

hjeades

Post by hjeades » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:17 pm

ed1966ss wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 pm
I can't believe the forum is back, thought it was gone forever. Now one more thing to check every day!
hey Ed glad to see you are still around. Hope all is well
Harley

ZX10
My Location: 08302

Post by ZX10 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:46 pm

At this moment I’m Coating a Popcorn machine ! I’m bout sick of white been spraying it for a month now!