Stripper Tank

The things that help make your coating life a little easier.
Ferrin
My Location:

Re: Stripper Tank

Post by Ferrin » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:28 pm

When I spoke to benco about my 275 gal tote I described my plastic valve to him and he told me the hdpe valves are fine as that is what he uses for shipping large orders. So look at the valve and call him with a good description and he will help you.
Ferrin Long
Rafter 5L
Cumby, Texas

Chrisyeager12

Post by Chrisyeager12 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:26 pm

duke46 wrote:
boredinhawaii wrote:ok, so i found two of these on island (that are for sale, HAHA) but i would like to know more about the valve issues you guys were talking about, is the one on it ok? or what do i need to look at?
Not sure about the type of valve you are talking about but my tank has on on the bottom and one on the side and they has the SS ball valve in them and so for so good after a few years. I was told by Benni to use Teflon tape on them and the B17 would not bother it. But in your case you are dealing with plastic so plug the hole with the right plug that b17 want hurt.
I guess i spoke to early on that last post... HAHAHAHA Just needed to go literally 1 page over. Someone needs to go through and delete some of these old posts that literally don't have any information on them.

Chrisyeager12

Post by Chrisyeager12 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:45 am

Bump post to top of forum