Columbia Coating Ovens ??

wicked0ne
My Location: Little Rock, AR

Re: Columbia Coating Ovens ??

Post by wicked0ne » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:51 pm

I put their same oven rack system in my spray booth. It works out great for smaller items.

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Post by duke46 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Nice oven build to say the least :) I am guessing where the burner is located and from what I see going down the side of the oven then it shoots the heat downward towards the floor and guess the motor I see on the out side is the fan to move the air around?

That type gun furnace is pricy but I have seen at least one home built one that used one and it came in from the back a blew into a tube mounted on the floor in the center of the oven. I think it had holes on the left and right side but may have had them on the top? Been a while so that is about all I remember.
Last edited by duke46 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wicked0ne

Post by wicked0ne » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:53 pm

The oven has a 3 ft deep, fire box. There is a tube that burner is in and an internal fire box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barefoot3zk5
My Location: N Mississippi

Post by barefoot3zk5 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 pm

Just a follow up ... I did purchase and receive (5 week build time ) a CC oven (6x6x10) and so far .. could not be happier .. bought it not assembled and picked up at their factory .. assembly went well with a couple of hitches that were quickly remedied with a phone call to support . what a difference from my shop built smaller oven that is electric .. if anyone is thinkin of upgrade at a reasonable price .. these are a must consider option .. JMHO ..

wicked0ne

Post by wicked0ne » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Glad you like the oven. I love mine. I think I'm going to get bigger one this year. I had to turn down a pc contract for metal building mfg. My 6 ft deep oven just was to damn small

barefoot3zk5
My Location: N Mississippi

Post by barefoot3zk5 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:28 am

what did they charge u for those wall brackets from CC ??? thinkin of making some myself ... or see what they get ..

wicked0ne

Post by wicked0ne » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:13 pm

It was 150 I think

Cahillsracer59
My Location: 33525

Post by Cahillsracer59 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 am

barefoot3zk5 wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:57 pm
Just a follow up ... I did purchase and receive (5 week build time ) a CC oven (6x6x10) and so far .. could not be happier .. bought it not assembled and picked up at their factory .. assembly went well with a couple of hitches that were quickly remedied with a phone call to support . what a difference from my shop built smaller oven that is electric .. if anyone is thinkin of upgrade at a reasonable price .. these are a must consider option .. JMHO ..
I am buying a used CC 6x6x8 oven and was wondering about transporting it. Can it be taking apart completely fairly easy for transport? Can’t seem to find anything online about transporting this heavy oven! Thanks in advance!

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Post by duke46 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:05 pm

I can't really say it is all that heavy depending on how you look at it? All you would need would be a car trailer with an electric winch then strap it and slide it on. Then run straps over the top and bring it home.

It says it comes with a steel floor but I bet it just sets on it? You might need some sort of skids under it so it would slide?
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;