NIC Color Swatches

o1Marc
My Location:

NIC Color Swatches

Post by o1Marc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 pm

NIC has always sent me what ever swatches I asked for for free with no shipping charges and mailed them in a regular envelope. They have even sent me full rings of swatches. They are now charging $6 for UPS shipping of the swatches, will not mail them nor will they include them in your package of powder. Some would say this is progress. :(

duke46
My Location: East Coast NC

Re: NIC Color Swatches

Post by duke46 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:57 pm

I have not bought from them for over 5 years now and I want even show their samples they have sent be and guys on our Facebook group are have lots of issues with them sad to say :cry: I buy 98% of my powders from Matt APP and been very happy with him and his service + shipping and what he charges for his powder A+A+A+A+
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

o1Marc
My Location:

Post by o1Marc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Matt's an asshole , when I couldn't get my orders within a week of shipping , he refused to send out a replacement and then just cut me off and won't sell to me at all. The last thing I ordered from him was a 4" roll of tape. I hadn't received it after a week, from Fla. to Ga. The right thing would have been to send a replacement roll and if the 2nd roll arrived I would either refuse delivery or keep it and pay for it. Instead his solution was to cut me off because I complained about the excessive delivery times. The roll of tape did finally arrive, 2 months later, but apparently that was somehow my fault.

WiseAssYT
My Location: Leaps ahead of you

Post by WiseAssYT » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Hard to not buy from a certain mainstream vendor,
So can say with that exception,
the (self proclaimed )top resellers are never the most affordable, a simple eBay or google search has so far always revealed a better option than let’s say the top 4 names in reselling powder every time , especially for basic primers, gloss and mirror colors.

Quite a few resellers if you look around , to many to limit your buying power to just one seller.

RideIndustries
My Location: Canada

Post by RideIndustries » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:24 am

They want $25 to ship swatches to Canada now.

On the other hand though, they now offer decent shipping to Canada for powder, and there's no more brokerage fees and customs delays, just 5% GST. So for us Canadians they've made huge progress, before it would cost about an extra $100 CDN (shipping, tax, brokerage) for a 5 pound order, now it costs around $30 CDN.

I wouldn't order from them before as it was ridiculous, now it's basically just as quick to get my powder from them as it is from within Canada, and the shipping is only about $5 more.