Free Downloads

Welcome to Powder 365
User avatar
CPC-X
Posts: 2966
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 pm
My Location:
Location: Yukon Oklahoma

Re: Free Downloads

Post by CPC-X » Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 am

RLG34750 wrote:
adam wrote:Not sure how much business that will generate after the picture of her that was posted in the thread" how do you answer the question."

What ever do you mean....... :mrgreen:
WTF, how did we go from the movie paying in ALL of our minds of "Hot and sweaty" Cindy to that?

I swear, if you or anyone else posts THAT pic one more time........I will make it my quest in life to make sure you are banned FOREVER from this forum, and every other powder coating forum, chatroom, blog, website, etc., on the planet. :)
If my competition could do what I do, then I'd have some competition.

Crimson
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 am
My Location:
Location: Kingston, Ontario Canada
Contact:

Re: Free Downloads

Post by Crimson » Tue May 17, 2011 8:10 am

CPC-X wrote:
RLG34750 wrote:
adam wrote:Not sure how much business that will generate after the picture of her that was posted in the thread" how do you answer the question."

What ever do you mean....... :mrgreen:
WTF, how did we go from the movie paying in ALL of our minds of "Hot and sweaty" Cindy to that?

I swear, if you or anyone else posts THAT pic one more time........I will make it my quest in life to make sure you are banned FOREVER from this forum, and every other powder coating forum, chatroom, blog, website, etc., on the planet. :)
OMG.... I will do the banning for you! damn

User avatar
adam
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:07 am
My Location:
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Free Downloads

Post by adam » Tue May 17, 2011 11:36 am

I hope someone out there is laughing as hard as I am!!!! And David you started it.

User avatar
RLG34750
Posts: 1127
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am
My Location:
Location: Central Florida USA

Re: Free Downloads

Post by RLG34750 » Tue May 17, 2011 4:41 pm

I would say something but i'm afraid i maybe banned...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image

User avatar
duke46
Posts: 11192
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm
My Location: East Coast NC
Location: New Bern NC
Contact:

Re: Free Downloads

Post by duke46 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Damn I had to start backing up to see what was going on :lol: Hell she cleans up great :D

Cindy is one of the best and glad a few of you got to meet her in GA and you also got to meet TINY her husband Todd and the best of all their great dog :D

I bet I catch hell on the TINY :lol:
All I have said is said just for meanness so I don't have to argue with anyone!

http://www.pcitdad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GoldRapt
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 6:37 am
My Location:
Location: SouthGlos, U.K
Contact:

Re: Free Downloads

Post by GoldRapt » Sat May 21, 2011 7:44 am

Oddly, none of these open for me in Adobe Reader 9
IS anyone else having the same problem please or is it just me?
Regards
Tony
http://www.worldofglasscraft.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Harleydad
Posts: 3372
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 pm
My Location:
Location: The Great State of Insanity

Re: Free Downloads

Post by Harleydad » Sat May 21, 2011 8:12 am

GoldRapt wrote:Oddly, none of these open for me in Adobe Reader 9
IS anyone else having the same problem please or is it just me?
Have tried opening them with something else?
I love my country, but fear my Government

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations - James Madison

User avatar
TNC
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm
My Location:
Location: Jacksonville, NC
Contact:

Re: Free Downloads

Post by TNC » Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm

duke46 wrote:Damn I had to start backing up to see what was going on :lol: Hell she cleans up great :D

Cindy is one of the best and glad a few of you got to meet her in GA and you also got to meet TINY her husband Todd and the best of all their great dog :D

I bet I catch hell on the TINY :lol:
Nope not at all there Duke! :lol:
THE LEGEND OF POWDERCOATING BUILT SO DAM TOUGH THAT EVEN A STROKE CAN`T KEEP ME DOWN!!!
http://www.TNCPowderCoating.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
CPC-X
Posts: 2966
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 pm
My Location:
Location: Yukon Oklahoma

Re: Free Downloads

Post by CPC-X » Sun May 22, 2011 12:25 am

TNC wrote:
duke46 wrote:Damn I had to start backing up to see what was going on :lol: Hell she cleans up great :D

Cindy is one of the best and glad a few of you got to meet her in GA and you also got to meet TINY her husband Todd and the best of all their great dog :D

I bet I catch hell on the TINY :lol:
Nope not at all there Duke! :lol:
Yep. Somebody had to stay at the shop and WORK..........for a change :)

I could tell from the videos that your ass wasn't there, or there would have been an "I AM TODD" subtitle on every frame :roll:
If my competition could do what I do, then I'd have some competition.

User avatar
adam
Posts: 642
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:07 am
My Location:
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Free Downloads

Post by adam » Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 am

No Todd was there to keep Cindy in line.

Post Reply